Subject: Re: y'all crack me up

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:34:15 -0500

>IETF did the same thing old Vernon did -- publicly post a private 
>email.

Er, you posted to the IETF mailing list.  What did you think [email-masked] 
was?

/================================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer             |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.        |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.        |
|================================================================|
|"What now, Brain?" "We should flee in terror. Yes, that would be|
|the wisest course."                                             |
\================================================================/

---

From: Julia Finnegan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:04:43 -0500

Wooo hooo!  Finally some action in this place... Right on.

*Julia*

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Michael Allen Gelman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Thursday, February 28, 2002 3:13 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	y'all crack me up

When I wrote to the IETF, it was to have a "voice," in the event that 
Vernon Schryver has some input with regard to how things are done in the 
future.  It certainly would be a huge injustice if this individual causes 
problems for small business operators for no valid reason.  I had no idea 
my mail would become public, since I don't spend a lot of time on the 
Web.  I have never subscribed to your mailing list.

IETF did the same thing old Vernon did -- publicly post a private 
email.  You *know* what is wrong with that.  Out the other sides of your 
asses you tell people about "Netiquette," don't you.  Dweebs!

I am really amused.

I am really surprised at how juvenile and hateful some of you are.  I have 
rec'd messages from about a dozen of you, calling me names and hurling 
false accusations at me.  When I reply, my mail is returned.

Several of you are "grasping at straws" to try to find some wrong doing 
that I have done.  The fact is that I am a small business owner with high 
moral standards of honesty and treatment of my fellow human beings.  I 
don't spam and I don't aid spammers.  I don't speculate on domain 
names.  My services have strict anti-abuse policies that, in one case, 
carries a monetary penalty.  I cancel some accounts on the first complaint.

Go ahead and write to me using acronyms you know I won't understand.  Hell, 
one guy doesn't even know the meaning of "ironic."  Listening to Alanis 
Morisette music?  She doesn't understand that word, either.  If you can't 
understand in English, so be it.

The fact is that you folks are losers and you're not too bright.  I don't 
care how good you are at writing code and doing math -- you're 
losers.  Y'all crack me up.

I have a nice house, lots of money, a hot girlfriend, and I enjoy it all 
immensely.  I also have the ability to imagine and create new things.  Go 
ahead and hate me -- I can't say I blame you.

I'm having sex with a beautiful woman and making money while not hurting 
anyone in any way.  Have fun masturbating and writing abusive mail to a man 
who would teach you some respect, but as you know, can't reach you right
now.

- Mike

someone wrote:
>are you claiming that domain speculation is a legitimate business?
>or for that matter, that NetSol is a legitimate business?
>
>as far as I'm concerned, they're both lower on the food chain than
spammers.

---

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:12:01 -0800

Don't feed the troll!