Subject: IETF54: local information webpage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 08:32:13 +0900

Hello, now June has come, so I'd like to drop you a note about
	IETF54 in Yokohama, Japan (July).

	This time IETF is hoted by WIDE (a major Internet-related research
	group in Japan), and sponsored by Fujitsu.  We would like to help
	making your trip very fun and also productive.  Thanks to worldcup
	football games, it should be much easier for foreigners to travel
	the area than before (I hope).

	Network information will be posted below.  Don't worry, we still
	support IPv4 - but IPv6 is much better, so it is a good chance to
	upgrade your operating systems ;-)  We are trying to fix IP addressing
	plans (for those of you need static IPv4 address, for instance), so
	please stay tuned.
	http://www.wide.ad.jp/ietf54/

	Local travel information is below.  It includes travel tips (like
	how you pay at the restaurants - at the cashier), and also some
	fun stuff.
	http://www.wide.ad.jp/ietf54/localinfo.html
	http://www.wide.ad.jp/ietf54/travel-japanese/

	Regarding to hotel booking and such, please visit:
	http://www.e-side.co.jp/ietf54/

	All pages are reachable from http://www.ietf.org/, so you don't need
	to remember those URLs :-)

	For questions and comments regarding to the local information webpage
	and network services, contact [email-masked].
	For other travel assistance and VISA issues, contact
	[email-masked].
	Hope to see you all soon in Yokohama, have a nice flight.

itojun