Subject: [Ietf] RE: I-D ACTION:draft-hain-1918bis-00.txt

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:40:55 -0700

Tony,

> draft-hain-1918bis-00.txt

Although I don't think it belongs in the draft, could you post some real
examples of addressing plans that would use that much private space (we
are talking about 10/8 plus four other class A). I was wondering if it
would not be easier to make a case requesting one additional class A for
private space than four at the same time.

Michel.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:00:46 +0200

> examples of addressing plans that would use that much private space

Yes, the draft is a little light on justification.

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:00:46 +0200