Subject: Re: Creation of an I-D-Announce Mailing List

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:06:50 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, The IETF Secretariat wrote:
> - Step 3: Activate the I-D-Announce and new IETF-Announce lists, and 
> modify internal procedures so that all I-D Action announcements go to the 
> I-D Announce list.

It seems I-D announcements for WG documents are no longer Cc:'ed WG
mailing-lists.  This has probably been an unintentional change.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:20:22 -0800

Pekka,

I-D announcements for WG documents are SUPPOSED to be CCed to the WGs. 
Please report this as a bug (after checking that the announcement is not 
caught in an antispam filter....)

                    Harald

--On 2. april 2004 17:06 +0300 Pekka Savola <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> modify internal procedures so that all I-D Action announcements go to
>> the  I-D Announce list.
>
> _______________________________________________
> This message was passed through [email-masked], which
> is a sublist of [email-masked]. Not all messages are passed. Decisions on
> what to pass are made solely by IETF_CENSORED ML Administrator
> ([email-masked]).
>
>

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:06:50 +0300 (EEST)

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:20:22 -0800

Pekka,

                    Harald