Subject: Nomcom 2007-8: Status Update

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:42:09 -0800

Folks,

As of now, the nomcom has completed the selection and confirmation of 
candidates for IAOC and IAB open positions.  We have also been working 
with the IAB on the IESG candidate selection and confirmation as 
diligently as possible.

Despite our best efforts, at the moment, we are effectively delayed 
(again) in spite of starting early.  I am hoping that we can finish the 
process before the end of this week and announce the candidates for the 
open IESG positions.

I apologize for the delay, as I should have planned better for potential 
delays, given that we have indeed started early.  The nomcom members for 
their part have worked diligently to meet the schedule we set for 
ourselves.  We thank all the nominees for their continued patience and I 
hope to get in touch with them in the next few days with the results.

best regards,
Lakshminath
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf