Subject: IETF 71 Microsite Down / Moving (was "no room at the inn")

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:50:54 -0500

In the other thread, I reminded folks of our IETF 71 microsite @ 
http://ietf71.comcast.net and the list of hotels there.  Please excuse
the fact that this site is off-line for a few hours right now, though it
should be back up in a few hours if all goes according to plan (famous
last words, I know).  We're in the process of moving the server from our
old building to our new building.  You'll notice this new building in
the skyline when you come into the city too -- see this site for some
cool pics from construction to current-day:
 
http://phillyskyline.com/bldgs/comcast/i2.htm
 
Regards
Jason Livingood

Subject: Marcia Beaulieu
From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:14:13 -0500

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf