Subject: Nomcom 2007-8: IAOC Selection Announcement

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 11:29:50 -0800

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Nomcom 2007-8: IAOC Selection Announcement
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:46:23 -0800
From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Folks,

The nomcom has finished the IAOC member selection process.  The IESG has
confirmed the nomcom's selection of Ed Juskevicius for a two-year term
as an IAOC member.

The nomcom reviewed the IAOC's requirements, candidates' questionnaire
responses and community feedback on the candidates, and after careful
deliberations, selected Ed for the position.  We thank all the
candidates who agreed to be considered for the position.  We understand
that the nomcom process takes a long time and we appreciate everyone's
patience from the nominations to selections phase.

About Ed:

Ed Juskevicius has been an IAOC member for the past three years.  Ed's
first IETF meeting was IETF-23 (San Diego, 1992), and he has been at 19
more meetings since then.  Ed was local host for the IETF-64 held in
Vancouver.  Outside of IETF and IAOC, Ed has been volunteering some of
his time to the ISOC Advisory Council since 2002.

Many thanks to Ed for agreeing to take on this position for another
2-year term.

best regards,
Lakshminath
Nomcom 2007-8 Chair
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf