Subject: Secretariat Transitions 1 Feb 2008

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 22:53:56 -0500

Thanks. Welcome. Best Wishes

The IAOC would like to thank NeuStar Secretriat Services for the support 
of the IETF these last two plus years.  In particular we want to 
recognize Mark Foster, NeuStar CTO, for his pivotal role in the 
administrative restructuring of the IETF.  NSS was led by Jon Lindberg 
and was ably supported by Barbara Fuller, Marcia Beaulieu, Michael and 
Sunny Lee, Amy Vezza, Dinara Suleymanova, Rebecca Bunch - who all came 
over from Foretec; and Christine Ginsburg and Nora Duhig who joined the 
team sometime later.  Thanks and best wishes.

The IAOC would like to welcome aboard Association Management Solutions 
who assume responsibilites for the Secretariat beginning today, 1 
February 2008.  AMS is a leading technology forum management company 
based in Fremont, California. (www.amsl.com) They will provide all 
meeting, clerical and IT support for the IETF.  Other AMS clients 
include the DSL Forum, the Optical Internetworking Forum and the IP/MPLS 
Forum.  AMS was founded ten years ago by its principals, Kirsten Machi, 
Lisa Winkler and Karen Moreland.

AMS offers a strong combination of association management experience and 
innovation. We will make use of the full suite of services offered by 
AMS to provide the IETF with a strong administrative platform supporting 
the development of standards for the international Internet community.

The AMS team includes Alexa Morris ([email-masked]) as executive 
director, Marcia Beaulieu ([email-masked]) as senior meeting 
planner, Amy Vezza ([email-masked]) and Cindy Morgan ([email-masked]) 
as project managers, Wanda Lo ([email-masked]) as coordinator, and more 
staff are being added.  

AMS - welcome and best wishes!

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf