Subject: IETF 71 Social Reminder: Just a Few Tickets Left

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:47:37 -0500

This is a reminder that if you have not already purchased your social
ticket and would like to attend, you should do so *immediately.*  This
event is strictly limited to 500 people, and we currently have 467
registered.  So just 33 tickets remain available as of a few minutes
ago.

To buy your social ticket:
https://www.amsl.com/ietf/socialtickets.py

For more info on the social:
http://ietf71.comcast.net (and click on "Social")

Regards

Jason Livingood
Comcast IETF 71 Planning Team
(and co-chair of speermint)
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf