Subject: [lemonade] IAB Note on Unified Notification Protocol Considerations

From: "Scott Hollenbeck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:42:06 -0400

Follow-up from the Paris meeting.  The lemonade wg charter currently says
this:

"The IAB is currently working on the specification of general guidelines and
requirements for notification services. Once complete this work will be used
as input to item 4 above."

Some time ago the IESG asked the IAB to look at the architectural issues
surrounding a unified notification protocol.  Leslie Daigle of the IAB has
pointed Ted and me to an IAB note that is believed to represent completion
of the action asked of the IAB:

http://www.iab.org/documents/docs/2003-07-10-iab-notification.html

The IAB would like to know if this note is sufficient to meet the needs of
the lemonade working group.

-Scott-

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade