Subject: [lemonade] September interim

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:37:41 -0400

Folks,

As you know, we asked the OMA mobile email group to join us at a
September interim of the LEMONADE WG to help us progress phase 2.  The
informal feedback is that though they want to have a joint session with
us, they believe the September timing is too early and will suggest to
us an alternate time in their liaison reply...

In any case, I still think it is important for us to have an interim.
And we have two offers!

So please reply to me (and not the list unless you want to make an
additional comment or sway other voters :-)  I will summarize the
replies by the end of the week.

The date is two days (likely Tues/Wed) during the week of Sept 26th.

The options are (just pick one):
  
1.  Boston, USA  (hosted by Brooktrout)
2.  London, UK (hosted by isode)
3.  I will not come to the interim

Cheers,
Glenn.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:59:42 -0700

>  The date is two days (likely Tues/Wed) during the week of Sept 26th.

Is there any chance of making it earlier or later?  I have a wedding 
I need to attend and will be away September 22-26.

So, if the interim was Tue/Wed September 20-21, or Wed/Thur September 
28-29, that would give me a chance to participate, which I'd really 
like to do.
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully
as when they do it from religious conviction.
--Blaise Pascal, 17th-century French mathematician and religious
philosopher

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:49:33 +0100

Glenn Parsons wrote:

> informal feedback is that though they want to have a joint session 
> with us, they believe the September timing is too early and will 
> suggest to us an alternate time in their liaison reply…
>
I think having an option "I will come to either place" might be useful too.

---

From: "Stephane H. Maes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:00:31 -0700

I would support Randy's request to consider the week of 20/21. Week of 26 has conflicts with other meetings like 3GSM World Asia...

Thanks

Stephane

_____
Stephane H. Maes, PhD,
Director of Architecture - OCS & Mobile, Oracle Corporation.
Ph: +1-203-300-7786 (mobile/SMS); Fax / Office UM: +1-650-607-6296.
e-mail: [email-masked]
IM: shmaes (AIM/Y!/skype) or [email-masked] (MSN Messenger)